We’re looking for a talented person to join our team! The Invest in Education ballot initiative will restore funding to our public schools and creates a dedicated funding stream for public education that can’t be touched by the legislature. We know that strong public schools are the backbone of our communities. Our schools shape the children who will be the leaders of tomorrow. We must invest in our children for a stronger, more vibrant Arizona.
● Serve as liaison between the campaign team and media outlets
● Execute winning campaign messages
● Help to identify and secure media opportunities for the campaign
● Set up interviews and media opportunities, coordinate with campaign spokespeople
● Monitor media and coordinate campaign responses as needed
● Build and maintain relationships with the press
● Write press releases, speeches, talking points
● Prepare speakers for media appearances
● Provide on-the-record quotes and statements as necessary
● Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
● Organized, skilled planner
● Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
The ideal candidate would be available immediately, passionate about the initiative, have experience responding assertively to the press, and be a self starter.
Interested in this opening? Email your resume to email@example.com Know someone who should apply? Share this post with them.